- China Life MPF Master Trust Scheme (“Scheme”) is a registered mandatory provident fund scheme. You should consider your own risk tolerance level and financial circumstances before making any investment choices in the Scheme. When, in your selection of constituent funds, you are in doubt as to whether a certain constituent fund is suitable for you (including whether it is consistent with your investment objectives), you should seek financial and/or professional advice and choose the constituent fund(s) most suitable for you taking into account your circumstances.
- In the event that you do not make any investment choices, please be reminded that your contributions made and/or benefits transferred will be invested in accordance with the Default Investment Strategy and the Default Investment Strategy may not be necessarily suitable for you. Please refer to Appendix 1 of the Principal Brochure for the details of the Default Investment Strategy.
- China Life Guaranteed Return Fund and China Life Retire-Easy Guarantee Fund in the Scheme each invests solely in an insurance policy approved pooled investment fund (“Policy APIF”) issued by China Life Insurance (Overseas) Co Ltd Hong Kong Branch. Your investments are therefore subject to the credit risks of China Life Insurance (Overseas) Co Ltd Hong Kong Branch.
- China Life Guaranteed Return Fund and China Life Retire-Easy Guarantee Fund in the Scheme provide rate of return guarantee. China Life Insurance (Overseas) Co Ltd Hong Kong Branch acts as the guarantor of the 2 Policy APIFs in which these constituent funds invest. Your investments in these constituent funds are subject to the credit risks of the guarantor, China Life Insurance (Overseas) Co Ltd Hong Kong Branch. Your entitlement to the guarantee return under these constituent funds is subject to conditions. Please refer to the Annexures A-2 and A-5 of the Principal Brochure for the details of credit risks, guarantee features, guarantee conditions and guarantee mechanism of these constituent funds.
- Fees and charges of an MPF conservative fund can be deducted from either (i) the assets of the constituent funds or (ii) members’ account by way of unit deduction. China Life MPF Conservative Fund, being an MPF conservative fund, uses method (i) and therefore, unit prices/net asset value/fund performances quoted have incorporated the impact of fees and charges.
- China Life MPF Conservative Fund in the Scheme does not guarantee the repayment of capital.
- Past performance is not indicative of future performance. There is no assurance on investment returns except China Life Guaranteed Return Fund (which guarantee return is subject to conditions stated in Annexure A-2 of the Principal Brochure) and China Life Retire-Easy Guarantee Fund, your investment/accrued benefits may suffer significant loss. You should read the Principal Brochure of the Scheme for details including the product features and risks involved.
Investment involves risks and not all investment choices available under the Scheme would be suitable for everyone. You should not invest based on this material alone. The value of constituent funds may go down as well as up.